Friday, November 12, 2010

Spending time with my Parents.

My parents have been living out of town for a few months now, due to my dads job. It's very hard for my family because we are very close. We try to spend every weekend together. It's alot harder on my mom being away from her grandbaby:(

I'm thankful my dad has work, I just wish he could find some back at home. They have now put their home up for sale and I'm not taking that to well. Just to many memories in the home and with it being for sale makes everything more permanent.

They came home for the weekend so I went straight to their house! Got to spend a little time with them and then my daddy took us all to El Buritto. Yummy!! I'm getting up in the morning, doing a few house chores and then off to Tarkington Pairie I'll be going again. I take advantage of them being thirty minutes away instead of two hours!
I thank God for the precious parents he gave me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: