Thursday, November 11, 2010

The beginning of my blogging

Ok I'm new to this. I'm sure you will find tons of words spelled wrong, and grammar errors, so please be easy on me. Hopefully you will enjoy reading my blogs so much that you will not critique every little thing...lol

My husband Jake, my daughter Paislie and my baby girl on the way have inspired me to create a blog.
We have already experienced so many unforgettable moments that I do not want to loose another day with out a journal for my family to look back on.

I'm not sure if I will blog everyday, but hopefully every week and of course all the events and news in our life:)

Hope you enjoy our CRAZY BEAUTIFUL LIFE!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging! It's an awesome way to quickly upload pictures and memories if you don't have time to scrapbook. Have fun with it! I'm excited to be able to stay updated on your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! I just downloaded a blogging app to my phone. I can't wait to figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete