Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

What a awesome Thanksgiving! 2010 has been a awesome and stressful year all in one. We have made alot of big changes and seems that all the changes are paying off for the good now. The Lord has really proven to me and my family that he does work miracles and that he will never put you through something that you can't handle:)

When I was thinking of everything I had to be thankful for I begin to run on and on! I am so blessed to have such a awesome husband who works so hard to provide every need our family has. Not only does he provide for our needs, he works extra hard for me to be able to be a stay at home mommy! This is one of the biggest blessings. I'm very proud to say that I am married to a Godly man who loves our Lord and Savior. I'm very happy to be by his side as he serves as the music minister at our church. Thank you Jeaus for blessing me with this awesome man! Now to my daughter's, my little Paislie is my princess and little miss Brylie is going to be my little princess! I love and adore Paislie so much, I can not even imagine having two baby girls to love so much! Thank you Jesus for allowing me to enjoy this miracle of motherhood when the drs said I never would. You are truely AMAZING!

Just a list of other things I'm thankful for. I did say my list would just run on and on......
My Salvation,My family, true friends, my home,my church family, husbands new job, the country we live in....my cup flows over with things I'm thankful for!!

THANK YOU JESUS FOR BLESSING ME WITH THE AWESOME JOURNEY WE CALL LIFE!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment